- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
I've spent most of my life asking questions. Having these questions answered is not what interests me. That would just take the joy and mystery out of life. So, I'm not expecting an answer straight away or even later on. By asking these questions I merely hope to get to even bigger questions. The more you question, the more you inquire, the more dangerous and interesting life becomes.
Seriously, who the hell wants an answer?
Don't answer that, by the way, the was a rhetorichal question.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP