- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
I've spent most of my life asking questions. Having these questions answered is not what interests me. That would just take the joy and mystery out of life. So, I'm not expecting an answer straight away or even later on. By asking these questions I merely hope to get to even bigger questions. The more you question, the more you inquire, the more dangerous and interesting life becomes.
Seriously, who the hell wants an answer?
Don't answer that, by the way, the was a rhetorichal question.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP