- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
I've spent most of my life asking questions. Having these questions answered is not what interests me. That would just take the joy and mystery out of life. So, I'm not expecting an answer straight away or even later on. By asking these questions I merely hope to get to even bigger questions. The more you question, the more you inquire, the more dangerous and interesting life becomes.
Seriously, who the hell wants an answer?
Don't answer that, by the way, the was a rhetorichal question.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP