- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
- Mornin '14
- Dragon Age Inquisition Box Art Revealed
- RUMOR: Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed to 2015
- Resident Evil 7 Rumored to be Announced at E3
- Lead Artist for The Last of Us Leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs Weekly Best-Seller on Steam
I've spent most of my life asking questions. Having these questions answered is not what interests me. That would just take the joy and mystery out of life. So, I'm not expecting an answer straight away or even later on. By asking these questions I merely hope to get to even bigger questions. The more you question, the more you inquire, the more dangerous and interesting life becomes.
Seriously, who the hell wants an answer?
Don't answer that, by the way, the was a rhetorichal question.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP