- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:07 am EDT @ February 28th, 2014
Banished is one tough game. Reminds me of a bit of SimCity 4. Gonna write a review for this one as soon as I can. The only thing is that you progress very slowly in this game, if you want to do things correctly, that is. The thing that's important to avoid here is starvation, because that leads to death. Also, I guarantee you that within the first few playthroughs all of your citizens will lose their lives, so you need to understand how food production works. Anyway, I'm going back to this one. Talk to you guys soon...
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP