- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:07 am EDT @ February 28th, 2014
Banished is one tough game. Reminds me of a bit of SimCity 4. Gonna write a review for this one as soon as I can. The only thing is that you progress very slowly in this game, if you want to do things correctly, that is. The thing that's important to avoid here is starvation, because that leads to death. Also, I guarantee you that within the first few playthroughs all of your citizens will lose their lives, so you need to understand how food production works. Anyway, I'm going back to this one. Talk to you guys soon...
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP