- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:41 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2014
In video games, a good and immersive universe always needs a sense of scale and deep history. That's what it takes to make a believable world. Just give us some sense of it all. The characters living in this world must have a reason for their actions. They have to have a reason for doing what they're doing, be they evil or good. So, if you just say "oh this guy did it because he's crazy and his mind is consumed by some mysterious dark power." Guess what, folks, it just does not fucking cut it.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP