- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:41 am EST @ March 03rd, 2014
In video games, a good and immersive universe always needs a sense of scale and deep history. That's what it takes to make a believable world. Just give us some sense of it all. The characters living in this world must have a reason for their actions. They have to have a reason for doing what they're doing, be they evil or good. So, if you just say "oh this guy did it because he's crazy and his mind is consumed by some mysterious dark power." Guess what, folks, it just does not fucking cut it.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP