- COMIC: Fulton, Fulton, Have You Any Wool?
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:41 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2014
In video games, a good and immersive universe always needs a sense of scale and deep history. That's what it takes to make a believable world. Just give us some sense of it all. The characters living in this world must have a reason for their actions. They have to have a reason for doing what they're doing, be they evil or good. So, if you just say "oh this guy did it because he's crazy and his mind is consumed by some mysterious dark power." Guess what, folks, it just does not fucking cut it.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP