- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Politics are the ultimate distraction. Most of the time it's better to avoid getting caught up in politics, because there's little you can change as an individual. The least you can do though, is form your own opinion and not be brainwashed by promises of prosperity. The best you can do is acquire the skill to recognize a true asshole and the top douchebag and stop him from ruling your country. And that doesn't take a lot of practice.
Yes, it's about choosing the lesser of a predetermined number of evils. Perhaps not even the lesser, just the smallest possible smidgen of evil on offer. I seriously think this is better than not doing anything at all, because if you do nothing, it's like accepting that big douchebag that shouldn't be given the right to rule. The worst possible choice, that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP