- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Politics are the ultimate distraction. Most of the time it's better to avoid getting caught up in politics, because there's little you can change as an individual. The least you can do though, is form your own opinion and not be brainwashed by promises of prosperity. The best you can do is acquire the skill to recognize a true asshole and the top douchebag and stop him from ruling your country. And that doesn't take a lot of practice.
Yes, it's about choosing the lesser of a predetermined number of evils. Perhaps not even the lesser, just the smallest possible smidgen of evil on offer. I seriously think this is better than not doing anything at all, because if you do nothing, it's like accepting that big douchebag that shouldn't be given the right to rule. The worst possible choice, that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP