- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Politics are the ultimate distraction. Most of the time it's better to avoid getting caught up in politics, because there's little you can change as an individual. The least you can do though, is form your own opinion and not be brainwashed by promises of prosperity. The best you can do is acquire the skill to recognize a true asshole and the top douchebag and stop him from ruling your country. And that doesn't take a lot of practice.
Yes, it's about choosing the lesser of a predetermined number of evils. Perhaps not even the lesser, just the smallest possible smidgen of evil on offer. I seriously think this is better than not doing anything at all, because if you do nothing, it's like accepting that big douchebag that shouldn't be given the right to rule. The worst possible choice, that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP