- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Politics are the ultimate distraction. Most of the time it's better to avoid getting caught up in politics, because there's little you can change as an individual. The least you can do though, is form your own opinion and not be brainwashed by promises of prosperity. The best you can do is acquire the skill to recognize a true asshole and the top douchebag and stop him from ruling your country. And that doesn't take a lot of practice.
Yes, it's about choosing the lesser of a predetermined number of evils. Perhaps not even the lesser, just the smallest possible smidgen of evil on offer. I seriously think this is better than not doing anything at all, because if you do nothing, it's like accepting that big douchebag that shouldn't be given the right to rule. The worst possible choice, that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP