- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Politics are the ultimate distraction. Most of the time it's better to avoid getting caught up in politics, because there's little you can change as an individual. The least you can do though, is form your own opinion and not be brainwashed by promises of prosperity. The best you can do is acquire the skill to recognize a true asshole and the top douchebag and stop him from ruling your country. And that doesn't take a lot of practice.
Yes, it's about choosing the lesser of a predetermined number of evils. Perhaps not even the lesser, just the smallest possible smidgen of evil on offer. I seriously think this is better than not doing anything at all, because if you do nothing, it's like accepting that big douchebag that shouldn't be given the right to rule. The worst possible choice, that is.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP