- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
05:30 am EDT @ March 07th, 2014
I'd just like to say that I'm looking forward to an alcohol-free, family-oriented weekend. With a lot of game time thrown in as well. At night, of course. No porn. None whatsover. That's a promise.
Who the hell am I talking to?
15 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP