- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Lonely, pointless existence. That's all life is. Ah no, you see, that's where I was fucking wrong. There's a beam of light that hits me whenever I see my daughter's smile, whenever a friend gives me a hug (God I hate that guy), whenever I make someone laugh (clearly not by writing comics) and whenever I get some money.
Actually, you know what, just give me more money.
This morning post is about money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP