- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Lonely, pointless existence. That's all life is. Ah no, you see, that's where I was fucking wrong. There's a beam of light that hits me whenever I see my daughter's smile, whenever a friend gives me a hug (God I hate that guy), whenever I make someone laugh (clearly not by writing comics) and whenever I get some money.
Actually, you know what, just give me more money.
This morning post is about money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP