- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Lonely, pointless existence. That's all life is. Ah no, you see, that's where I was fucking wrong. There's a beam of light that hits me whenever I see my daughter's smile, whenever a friend gives me a hug (God I hate that guy), whenever I make someone laugh (clearly not by writing comics) and whenever I get some money.
Actually, you know what, just give me more money.
This morning post is about money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP