- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Lonely, pointless existence. That's all life is. Ah no, you see, that's where I was fucking wrong. There's a beam of light that hits me whenever I see my daughter's smile, whenever a friend gives me a hug (God I hate that guy), whenever I make someone laugh (clearly not by writing comics) and whenever I get some money.
Actually, you know what, just give me more money.
This morning post is about money.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP