- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Turns out that I've started playing what many people are now describing as the shortest game in the universe. That's not really important right now. What's important is that my neighbors are constantly having sex and are being very loud in the process. Well, she is anyway.
She's an opera singer. Bless her. She sounds beautiful. In the morning she sings like an angel - ya know, just practicing. But at night she's singing a slightly different tune.
Sod him. When he achieves an orgasm it sounds like someone's strangling an elephant. On the other hand, he seems to know what he's doing, by the sound of things.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP