- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Turns out that I've started playing what many people are now describing as the shortest game in the universe. That's not really important right now. What's important is that my neighbors are constantly having sex and are being very loud in the process. Well, she is anyway.
She's an opera singer. Bless her. She sounds beautiful. In the morning she sings like an angel - ya know, just practicing. But at night she's singing a slightly different tune.
Sod him. When he achieves an orgasm it sounds like someone's strangling an elephant. On the other hand, he seems to know what he's doing, by the sound of things.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP