- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Turns out that I've started playing what many people are now describing as the shortest game in the universe. That's not really important right now. What's important is that my neighbors are constantly having sex and are being very loud in the process. Well, she is anyway.
She's an opera singer. Bless her. She sounds beautiful. In the morning she sings like an angel - ya know, just practicing. But at night she's singing a slightly different tune.
Sod him. When he achieves an orgasm it sounds like someone's strangling an elephant. On the other hand, he seems to know what he's doing, by the sound of things.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP