- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Turns out that I've started playing what many people are now describing as the shortest game in the universe. That's not really important right now. What's important is that my neighbors are constantly having sex and are being very loud in the process. Well, she is anyway.
She's an opera singer. Bless her. She sounds beautiful. In the morning she sings like an angel - ya know, just practicing. But at night she's singing a slightly different tune.
Sod him. When he achieves an orgasm it sounds like someone's strangling an elephant. On the other hand, he seems to know what he's doing, by the sound of things.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP