- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
If you play the classic Star Wars movie trilogy to me, right now, any segment of it, I will know every word of it. And not just the dialogue, the screams and the sound of laser fire. No. I'm talking about every Goddamn sound effect and every fucking melody of John Williams' remarkable soundtrack.
God, and I wonder why I never get to go on dates.
Incidentally, check this Star Wars news out, if you've missed it yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP