- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
If you play the classic Star Wars movie trilogy to me, right now, any segment of it, I will know every word of it. And not just the dialogue, the screams and the sound of laser fire. No. I'm talking about every Goddamn sound effect and every fucking melody of John Williams' remarkable soundtrack.
God, and I wonder why I never get to go on dates.
Incidentally, check this Star Wars news out, if you've missed it yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP