- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
If you play the classic Star Wars movie trilogy to me, right now, any segment of it, I will know every word of it. And not just the dialogue, the screams and the sound of laser fire. No. I'm talking about every Goddamn sound effect and every fucking melody of John Williams' remarkable soundtrack.
God, and I wonder why I never get to go on dates.
Incidentally, check this Star Wars news out, if you've missed it yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP