- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
If you play the classic Star Wars movie trilogy to me, right now, any segment of it, I will know every word of it. And not just the dialogue, the screams and the sound of laser fire. No. I'm talking about every Goddamn sound effect and every fucking melody of John Williams' remarkable soundtrack.
God, and I wonder why I never get to go on dates.
Incidentally, check this Star Wars news out, if you've missed it yesterday.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP