- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Our quote of the month: "We’ve gone through this game using the Swordsman class. As gay as it sounds, this particular class can gracefully wield two one-handed swords, keeping enemies at bay with powerful slashes and thrust attacks that are quick and rather deadly."
From our Dark Souls 2 review.
Anyway, thanks to one of our readers (KraGeRzR) for bringing this to our attention. Never would've noticed it myself, even though I did actually write it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP