- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Our quote of the month: "We’ve gone through this game using the Swordsman class. As gay as it sounds, this particular class can gracefully wield two one-handed swords, keeping enemies at bay with powerful slashes and thrust attacks that are quick and rather deadly."
From our Dark Souls 2 review.
Anyway, thanks to one of our readers (KraGeRzR) for bringing this to our attention. Never would've noticed it myself, even though I did actually write it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP