- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Our quote of the month: "We’ve gone through this game using the Swordsman class. As gay as it sounds, this particular class can gracefully wield two one-handed swords, keeping enemies at bay with powerful slashes and thrust attacks that are quick and rather deadly."
From our Dark Souls 2 review.
Anyway, thanks to one of our readers (KraGeRzR) for bringing this to our attention. Never would've noticed it myself, even though I did actually write it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP