- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
So, what the hell is going on, you pathetic male omegas? Yes, apparently that's how Cheddar sees us. The worst part is, that he's probably right. I say probably, because I do mean problably.
Incidentally, how many of you plan to self-punish yourselves when Dark Souls 2 hits the PC market? This question is directed at everyone except stardust, who, I'm pretty sure, won't even look at the game, even if I go back and actually change our review score to 10/10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP