- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
So, what the hell is going on, you pathetic male omegas? Yes, apparently that's how Cheddar sees us. The worst part is, that he's probably right. I say probably, because I do mean problably.
Incidentally, how many of you plan to self-punish yourselves when Dark Souls 2 hits the PC market? This question is directed at everyone except stardust, who, I'm pretty sure, won't even look at the game, even if I go back and actually change our review score to 10/10.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP