- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Sometimes I think that any sort of change is welcome be it good or bad. That's never a problem because things are usually quite bad the way they are, hence we strive to make them good, and thusly most change is regarded as good. What happens is that people won't recognize good and they may often construe it as bad. You see where I'm coming from, right? Few people can see where I'm coming from. Most of them have the same surname as me. But you don't have to have the same surname as me in order to see where I'm coming from. So, are you the kind of person dwelling in misery or are you just a pessimist, blind to realize how lucky you are that things are good?
Looks like I finally stopped playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. I thought I'd never quit. And, to tell you the truth, I forced myself to stop. It wasn't because I was fed up with the game in anyway. I just went cold turkey and said: "No, Vader, that's enough." And I never call myself, Vader, I'm not too keen on that nickname. I don't hate it either, but I'm not crazy about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP