- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Sometimes I think that any sort of change is welcome be it good or bad. That's never a problem because things are usually quite bad the way they are, hence we strive to make them good, and thusly most change is regarded as good. What happens is that people won't recognize good and they may often construe it as bad. You see where I'm coming from, right? Few people can see where I'm coming from. Most of them have the same surname as me. But you don't have to have the same surname as me in order to see where I'm coming from. So, are you the kind of person dwelling in misery or are you just a pessimist, blind to realize how lucky you are that things are good?
Looks like I finally stopped playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. I thought I'd never quit. And, to tell you the truth, I forced myself to stop. It wasn't because I was fed up with the game in anyway. I just went cold turkey and said: "No, Vader, that's enough." And I never call myself, Vader, I'm not too keen on that nickname. I don't hate it either, but I'm not crazy about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP