- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Sometimes I think that any sort of change is welcome be it good or bad. That's never a problem because things are usually quite bad the way they are, hence we strive to make them good, and thusly most change is regarded as good. What happens is that people won't recognize good and they may often construe it as bad. You see where I'm coming from, right? Few people can see where I'm coming from. Most of them have the same surname as me. But you don't have to have the same surname as me in order to see where I'm coming from. So, are you the kind of person dwelling in misery or are you just a pessimist, blind to realize how lucky you are that things are good?
Looks like I finally stopped playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. I thought I'd never quit. And, to tell you the truth, I forced myself to stop. It wasn't because I was fed up with the game in anyway. I just went cold turkey and said: "No, Vader, that's enough." And I never call myself, Vader, I'm not too keen on that nickname. I don't hate it either, but I'm not crazy about it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP