- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:07 am EST @ April 17th, 2014
Sleep depravation... thanks Naughty Dog. Thanks a lot. Six hours into The Last of Us and so far I've been having a blast. It takes me ages to go through a single area though, because I'm taking my sweet old time appreciating the incredible visuals. The amount of detail in the surroundings is stunning. The gameplay isn't exactly groundbreaking, but it is rather exciting - classic 3rd-person shooter action, combined with stealth and survival. Can't wait to continue my playthrough later today (after I've had some water, food and much-needed sleep).
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP