- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:07 am EDT @ April 17th, 2014
Sleep depravation... thanks Naughty Dog. Thanks a lot. Six hours into The Last of Us and so far I've been having a blast. It takes me ages to go through a single area though, because I'm taking my sweet old time appreciating the incredible visuals. The amount of detail in the surroundings is stunning. The gameplay isn't exactly groundbreaking, but it is rather exciting - classic 3rd-person shooter action, combined with stealth and survival. Can't wait to continue my playthrough later today (after I've had some water, food and much-needed sleep).
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP