- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:07 am EST @ April 17th, 2014
Sleep depravation... thanks Naughty Dog. Thanks a lot. Six hours into The Last of Us and so far I've been having a blast. It takes me ages to go through a single area though, because I'm taking my sweet old time appreciating the incredible visuals. The amount of detail in the surroundings is stunning. The gameplay isn't exactly groundbreaking, but it is rather exciting - classic 3rd-person shooter action, combined with stealth and survival. Can't wait to continue my playthrough later today (after I've had some water, food and much-needed sleep).
11 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP