- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
You are no longer free to ask questions. If you ask a question about anything people go: "well, Google it... it's on Wiki-fuckin-pedia... meew,mewww,meewwnyaaah!" Screw them. Be brave enough to ask the question and then force the answer out of them. Slap them if necessary. They're just stupid. They don't know. They're actually being cynical about their own stupidity. Now, I'm going to look up something. In a book. And then I'm going to google the word 'book'. Here's a quote for ya: "A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of a leaf is called a page."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP