- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
You are no longer free to ask questions. If you ask a question about anything people go: "well, Google it... it's on Wiki-fuckin-pedia... meew,mewww,meewwnyaaah!" Screw them. Be brave enough to ask the question and then force the answer out of them. Slap them if necessary. They're just stupid. They don't know. They're actually being cynical about their own stupidity. Now, I'm going to look up something. In a book. And then I'm going to google the word 'book'. Here's a quote for ya: "A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of a leaf is called a page."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP