- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
You are no longer free to ask questions. If you ask a question about anything people go: "well, Google it... it's on Wiki-fuckin-pedia... meew,mewww,meewwnyaaah!" Screw them. Be brave enough to ask the question and then force the answer out of them. Slap them if necessary. They're just stupid. They don't know. They're actually being cynical about their own stupidity. Now, I'm going to look up something. In a book. And then I'm going to google the word 'book'. Here's a quote for ya: "A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of a leaf is called a page."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP