- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:13 am EDT @ April 24th, 2014
So, anyway I'm preparing to go to a local music festival, which lasts for several days. That's something I haven't done in, like, 12 years. Man, I'm getting old. Not old. Just older. In fact, I'm gonna be 35 next month. Wow, time doesn't fly it practically gallops, while flying. Life is a fucking unicorn.
6 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP