- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
It's amazing how one can pull through the entire day with only one hour of sleep the night before. Felt dizzy for a few hours in the morning, but then the coffee started to kick in and things are fine now. Now, I feel refreshed and completely normal. Although I imagine I'll collapse the moment I come home from work. Sleep is really very important. Your fucking body and mind crave it.
Also, screw beer. I'm done with that shit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP