- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
It's amazing how one can pull through the entire day with only one hour of sleep the night before. Felt dizzy for a few hours in the morning, but then the coffee started to kick in and things are fine now. Now, I feel refreshed and completely normal. Although I imagine I'll collapse the moment I come home from work. Sleep is really very important. Your fucking body and mind crave it.
Also, screw beer. I'm done with that shit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP