- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
It's amazing how one can pull through the entire day with only one hour of sleep the night before. Felt dizzy for a few hours in the morning, but then the coffee started to kick in and things are fine now. Now, I feel refreshed and completely normal. Although I imagine I'll collapse the moment I come home from work. Sleep is really very important. Your fucking body and mind crave it.
Also, screw beer. I'm done with that shit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP