- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
It's amazing how one can pull through the entire day with only one hour of sleep the night before. Felt dizzy for a few hours in the morning, but then the coffee started to kick in and things are fine now. Now, I feel refreshed and completely normal. Although I imagine I'll collapse the moment I come home from work. Sleep is really very important. Your fucking body and mind crave it.
Also, screw beer. I'm done with that shit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP