- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
It's amazing how one can pull through the entire day with only one hour of sleep the night before. Felt dizzy for a few hours in the morning, but then the coffee started to kick in and things are fine now. Now, I feel refreshed and completely normal. Although I imagine I'll collapse the moment I come home from work. Sleep is really very important. Your fucking body and mind crave it.
Also, screw beer. I'm done with that shit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP