- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
I'm just wondering if in future we'll actually be able to see the videos we want on YouTube without the screen being cluttered by pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll or cock-roll or just any way to roll and roll the fuck out of the fucking content users want, just to make more money.
Now, I'm actually wondering if there any videos at all. We'll just get ads most probably. Nothing else. Great times. Truly great times await.
And, Happy Glorious Joyous Mondays to all!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP