- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
I'm just wondering if in future we'll actually be able to see the videos we want on YouTube without the screen being cluttered by pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll or cock-roll or just any way to roll and roll the fuck out of the fucking content users want, just to make more money.
Now, I'm actually wondering if there any videos at all. We'll just get ads most probably. Nothing else. Great times. Truly great times await.
And, Happy Glorious Joyous Mondays to all!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP