- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
I'm just wondering if in future we'll actually be able to see the videos we want on YouTube without the screen being cluttered by pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll or cock-roll or just any way to roll and roll the fuck out of the fucking content users want, just to make more money.
Now, I'm actually wondering if there any videos at all. We'll just get ads most probably. Nothing else. Great times. Truly great times await.
And, Happy Glorious Joyous Mondays to all!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP