- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
I'm just wondering if in future we'll actually be able to see the videos we want on YouTube without the screen being cluttered by pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll or cock-roll or just any way to roll and roll the fuck out of the fucking content users want, just to make more money.
Now, I'm actually wondering if there any videos at all. We'll just get ads most probably. Nothing else. Great times. Truly great times await.
And, Happy Glorious Joyous Mondays to all!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP