- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
I'm just wondering if in future we'll actually be able to see the videos we want on YouTube without the screen being cluttered by pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll or cock-roll or just any way to roll and roll the fuck out of the fucking content users want, just to make more money.
Now, I'm actually wondering if there any videos at all. We'll just get ads most probably. Nothing else. Great times. Truly great times await.
And, Happy Glorious Joyous Mondays to all!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP