- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Playing FRACT, Child of Light, Daylight and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Busy week ahead. Also, I've managed to lure a nice, sexy lady into my den of loneliness and despair. And the funny thing is, she didn't run away screaming. In fact, she stayed a bit longer. No restraints or cages, honestly.
By the way, this shit's weird. Just where the fuck did this guy pick up the sample of sea water?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP