- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Playing FRACT, Child of Light, Daylight and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Busy week ahead. Also, I've managed to lure a nice, sexy lady into my den of loneliness and despair. And the funny thing is, she didn't run away screaming. In fact, she stayed a bit longer. No restraints or cages, honestly.
By the way, this shit's weird. Just where the fuck did this guy pick up the sample of sea water?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP