- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Wow, I've just been looking at the latest wave of trailers for big-budget Hollywood movies. Man, I've seen around 10 trailers and I'm not excited for one of these movies. Every single movie is either a drama or stupid-ass over-the-top comedy, or a gritty action film. Oh yeah, and there's a whole bunch of generic-looking CGI cartoons with loads of wacky characters to vomit at. Seriously, while the gaming industry has its fair share of tackiness, I still find that there's a lot more to enjoy in any video game than in a whole bunch of flicks crapped out of the Hollywood machine.
Gaming vs. movies - 1 : 0. For now. Long live gaming. That's all I'm saying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP