- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Wow, I've just been looking at the latest wave of trailers for big-budget Hollywood movies. Man, I've seen around 10 trailers and I'm not excited for one of these movies. Every single movie is either a drama or stupid-ass over-the-top comedy, or a gritty action film. Oh yeah, and there's a whole bunch of generic-looking CGI cartoons with loads of wacky characters to vomit at. Seriously, while the gaming industry has its fair share of tackiness, I still find that there's a lot more to enjoy in any video game than in a whole bunch of flicks crapped out of the Hollywood machine.
Gaming vs. movies - 1 : 0. For now. Long live gaming. That's all I'm saying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP