- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Wow, I've just been looking at the latest wave of trailers for big-budget Hollywood movies. Man, I've seen around 10 trailers and I'm not excited for one of these movies. Every single movie is either a drama or stupid-ass over-the-top comedy, or a gritty action film. Oh yeah, and there's a whole bunch of generic-looking CGI cartoons with loads of wacky characters to vomit at. Seriously, while the gaming industry has its fair share of tackiness, I still find that there's a lot more to enjoy in any video game than in a whole bunch of flicks crapped out of the Hollywood machine.
Gaming vs. movies - 1 : 0. For now. Long live gaming. That's all I'm saying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP