- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Wow, I've just been looking at the latest wave of trailers for big-budget Hollywood movies. Man, I've seen around 10 trailers and I'm not excited for one of these movies. Every single movie is either a drama or stupid-ass over-the-top comedy, or a gritty action film. Oh yeah, and there's a whole bunch of generic-looking CGI cartoons with loads of wacky characters to vomit at. Seriously, while the gaming industry has its fair share of tackiness, I still find that there's a lot more to enjoy in any video game than in a whole bunch of flicks crapped out of the Hollywood machine.
Gaming vs. movies - 1 : 0. For now. Long live gaming. That's all I'm saying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP