- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Wow, I've just been looking at the latest wave of trailers for big-budget Hollywood movies. Man, I've seen around 10 trailers and I'm not excited for one of these movies. Every single movie is either a drama or stupid-ass over-the-top comedy, or a gritty action film. Oh yeah, and there's a whole bunch of generic-looking CGI cartoons with loads of wacky characters to vomit at. Seriously, while the gaming industry has its fair share of tackiness, I still find that there's a lot more to enjoy in any video game than in a whole bunch of flicks crapped out of the Hollywood machine.
Gaming vs. movies - 1 : 0. For now. Long live gaming. That's all I'm saying.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP