- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Finally! 3D Make-up. Life's gonna be easier for now on. And no I'm not being sarcastic. At the very least, I can see two plausible scenarios here. One: corporations and make-up companies are gonna snap this up and make use of it somehow, so they can cash in on it big-time. Two: they are going to kill her. Another possible outcome is that someone's going to come onto the scene, screaming their face off, claiming that they came up with this idea first. Like it's gonna make any fucking difference now. Oh and then the lawsuits are gonna kick off. Lawyers are probably rubbing their hands with delight even as we speak.
Anyway, you should really watch this cartoon. It made me lol.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP