- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Finally! 3D Make-up. Life's gonna be easier for now on. And no I'm not being sarcastic. At the very least, I can see two plausible scenarios here. One: corporations and make-up companies are gonna snap this up and make use of it somehow, so they can cash in on it big-time. Two: they are going to kill her. Another possible outcome is that someone's going to come onto the scene, screaming their face off, claiming that they came up with this idea first. Like it's gonna make any fucking difference now. Oh and then the lawsuits are gonna kick off. Lawyers are probably rubbing their hands with delight even as we speak.
Anyway, you should really watch this cartoon. It made me lol.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP