- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:45 am EST @ May 08th, 2014
Good Lord, only 19 days Watch Dogs hits store shelves and I'm really curious to see if Ubisoft Montreal is going to deliver on its promises. Finally, a proper, single-player, triple-A release to fucking look forward to. Multiplayer, you say? It has that too? Meh. So what. As most of you probably know by now, multiplayer has never been my cup of tea.
8 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP