- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:14 am EDT @ May 10th, 2014
Did I ever tell you guys that I live next door to an opera singer. She excercises her voice every morning and plays the piano. It actually sounds kinda cool. Now, it gets weirder when someone starts bagning the living hell out of her at night and that's when she begins to excercise her voice again. So, a female opera singer that gets laid practically every night. Good for her. If only I couldn't hear all the screaming and panting. I actually walked up to their door one time, rang the bell and said: "look guys, unless you're planning to include me in this, can you keep it the fuck down?"
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP