- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:14 am EST @ May 10th, 2014
Did I ever tell you guys that I live next door to an opera singer. She excercises her voice every morning and plays the piano. It actually sounds kinda cool. Now, it gets weirder when someone starts bagning the living hell out of her at night and that's when she begins to excercise her voice again. So, a female opera singer that gets laid practically every night. Good for her. If only I couldn't hear all the screaming and panting. I actually walked up to their door one time, rang the bell and said: "look guys, unless you're planning to include me in this, can you keep it the fuck down?"
10 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP