- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
You've probably heard about this. It's a rather horrifying story about a miner who was found in China after being buried underground for 17 years - a 59-year old survivor from a 1997 mining accident. Holy crap! Imagine that. You come out into the burning sunlight and you return to the world that now has The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, the Star Wars prequels, GTA V and the PS4 - not to mention a totally ruined SimCity franchise. Now, that in itself is a shock.
Btw, the guy survived on stashed of rice and water and he spent most of his time hunting rats. All joking aside. I hope he hasn't gone too bonkers afte being in a fucking hole all those years. Hopefully he can enjoy the rest of his life.
UPDATE: The most important thing of all, the whole story is a fake. My congrats to the sleaseball who put the story up. You got me, that's for fucking sure. Anyway, think of it as an interesting hypothesis.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP