- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
You've probably heard about this. It's a rather horrifying story about a miner who was found in China after being buried underground for 17 years - a 59-year old survivor from a 1997 mining accident. Holy crap! Imagine that. You come out into the burning sunlight and you return to the world that now has The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, the Star Wars prequels, GTA V and the PS4 - not to mention a totally ruined SimCity franchise. Now, that in itself is a shock.
Btw, the guy survived on stashed of rice and water and he spent most of his time hunting rats. All joking aside. I hope he hasn't gone too bonkers afte being in a fucking hole all those years. Hopefully he can enjoy the rest of his life.
UPDATE: The most important thing of all, the whole story is a fake. My congrats to the sleaseball who put the story up. You got me, that's for fucking sure. Anyway, think of it as an interesting hypothesis.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP