- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
You've probably heard about this. It's a rather horrifying story about a miner who was found in China after being buried underground for 17 years - a 59-year old survivor from a 1997 mining accident. Holy crap! Imagine that. You come out into the burning sunlight and you return to the world that now has The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, the Star Wars prequels, GTA V and the PS4 - not to mention a totally ruined SimCity franchise. Now, that in itself is a shock.
Btw, the guy survived on stashed of rice and water and he spent most of his time hunting rats. All joking aside. I hope he hasn't gone too bonkers afte being in a fucking hole all those years. Hopefully he can enjoy the rest of his life.
UPDATE: The most important thing of all, the whole story is a fake. My congrats to the sleaseball who put the story up. You got me, that's for fucking sure. Anyway, think of it as an interesting hypothesis.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP