- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
You've probably heard about this. It's a rather horrifying story about a miner who was found in China after being buried underground for 17 years - a 59-year old survivor from a 1997 mining accident. Holy crap! Imagine that. You come out into the burning sunlight and you return to the world that now has The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, the Star Wars prequels, GTA V and the PS4 - not to mention a totally ruined SimCity franchise. Now, that in itself is a shock.
Btw, the guy survived on stashed of rice and water and he spent most of his time hunting rats. All joking aside. I hope he hasn't gone too bonkers afte being in a fucking hole all those years. Hopefully he can enjoy the rest of his life.
UPDATE: The most important thing of all, the whole story is a fake. My congrats to the sleaseball who put the story up. You got me, that's for fucking sure. Anyway, think of it as an interesting hypothesis.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP