- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Last night I had an interesting dream. Alfred Hitchcock and I were in a resort somewhere (no place specific) and we were talking and he agreed to have a photo taken with me. More importantly, he also said I could share the photo on Facebook and then tag him. Before you know it, 'likes' started pouring in. Everyone was very much impressed with this. At the same time, I remember having a huge issue with some annoying douchebag who started chatting up my girlfriend. I woke up and instead of feeling confident, refreshed and rested, what I felt was frustrated and angry because this asshole was trying to grab my girl.
Somehow, all of this is all Hitchcock's fault, I just know it. I think he may have provided the perfect distraction. Hm, maybe this is just my subconscious telling me to focus more on work and not to take relationships so seriously. Yeah, this probably won't happen, because I do take relationships seriously. Especially when I've found someone special.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP