- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
Last night I had an interesting dream. Alfred Hitchcock and I were in a resort somewhere (no place specific) and we were talking and he agreed to have a photo taken with me. More importantly, he also said I could share the photo on Facebook and then tag him. Before you know it, 'likes' started pouring in. Everyone was very much impressed with this. At the same time, I remember having a huge issue with some annoying douchebag who started chatting up my girlfriend. I woke up and instead of feeling confident, refreshed and rested, what I felt was frustrated and angry because this asshole was trying to grab my girl.
Somehow, all of this is all Hitchcock's fault, I just know it. I think he may have provided the perfect distraction. Hm, maybe this is just my subconscious telling me to focus more on work and not to take relationships so seriously. Yeah, this probably won't happen, because I do take relationships seriously. Especially when I've found someone special.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP