- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Last night I had an interesting dream. Alfred Hitchcock and I were in a resort somewhere (no place specific) and we were talking and he agreed to have a photo taken with me. More importantly, he also said I could share the photo on Facebook and then tag him. Before you know it, 'likes' started pouring in. Everyone was very much impressed with this. At the same time, I remember having a huge issue with some annoying douchebag who started chatting up my girlfriend. I woke up and instead of feeling confident, refreshed and rested, what I felt was frustrated and angry because this asshole was trying to grab my girl.
Somehow, all of this is all Hitchcock's fault, I just know it. I think he may have provided the perfect distraction. Hm, maybe this is just my subconscious telling me to focus more on work and not to take relationships so seriously. Yeah, this probably won't happen, because I do take relationships seriously. Especially when I've found someone special.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP