- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Here's my usual food agenda:
- Breakfast - some pastry, followed by a mandatory cup of coffee
- Lunch - don't really care, as long as it has some meet and vegetables
- Dinner - usually sandwiches with pickles and mayonnaise.
Oh and I must add that I have snacks, like, constantly. Between meals I mean.
I must also stress that I drink a lot, and I do mean, a lot, of coffee.
Now then, when was the last time any of you got laid?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP