- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Here's my usual food agenda:
- Breakfast - some pastry, followed by a mandatory cup of coffee
- Lunch - don't really care, as long as it has some meet and vegetables
- Dinner - usually sandwiches with pickles and mayonnaise.
Oh and I must add that I have snacks, like, constantly. Between meals I mean.
I must also stress that I drink a lot, and I do mean, a lot, of coffee.
Now then, when was the last time any of you got laid?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP