- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Here's my usual food agenda:
- Breakfast - some pastry, followed by a mandatory cup of coffee
- Lunch - don't really care, as long as it has some meet and vegetables
- Dinner - usually sandwiches with pickles and mayonnaise.
Oh and I must add that I have snacks, like, constantly. Between meals I mean.
I must also stress that I drink a lot, and I do mean, a lot, of coffee.
Now then, when was the last time any of you got laid?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP