- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Here's my usual food agenda:
- Breakfast - some pastry, followed by a mandatory cup of coffee
- Lunch - don't really care, as long as it has some meet and vegetables
- Dinner - usually sandwiches with pickles and mayonnaise.
Oh and I must add that I have snacks, like, constantly. Between meals I mean.
I must also stress that I drink a lot, and I do mean, a lot, of coffee.
Now then, when was the last time any of you got laid?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP