- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Here's my usual food agenda:
- Breakfast - some pastry, followed by a mandatory cup of coffee
- Lunch - don't really care, as long as it has some meet and vegetables
- Dinner - usually sandwiches with pickles and mayonnaise.
Oh and I must add that I have snacks, like, constantly. Between meals I mean.
I must also stress that I drink a lot, and I do mean, a lot, of coffee.
Now then, when was the last time any of you got laid?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP