- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Right. It's been raining constantly for 3 days. And I'm not talking about a trickle or like sporadic rain. No. This is 3 fucking days of serious heavy rain and strong winds from all bloody directions (a sort of The Day After Tomorrow scenario, if you will). The government, I kid you not, has declared a state of emergency and has shut down all the schools. We've already had fucked up situations rivers going mad, 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes, one dead civilian and one dead fireman after attempting a rescue.
Well, that's the weather sorted. Now let's dig up whatever shit's been going on in the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP