- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Right. It's been raining constantly for 3 days. And I'm not talking about a trickle or like sporadic rain. No. This is 3 fucking days of serious heavy rain and strong winds from all bloody directions (a sort of The Day After Tomorrow scenario, if you will). The government, I kid you not, has declared a state of emergency and has shut down all the schools. We've already had fucked up situations rivers going mad, 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes, one dead civilian and one dead fireman after attempting a rescue.
Well, that's the weather sorted. Now let's dig up whatever shit's been going on in the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP