- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Right. It's been raining constantly for 3 days. And I'm not talking about a trickle or like sporadic rain. No. This is 3 fucking days of serious heavy rain and strong winds from all bloody directions (a sort of The Day After Tomorrow scenario, if you will). The government, I kid you not, has declared a state of emergency and has shut down all the schools. We've already had fucked up situations rivers going mad, 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes, one dead civilian and one dead fireman after attempting a rescue.
Well, that's the weather sorted. Now let's dig up whatever shit's been going on in the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP