- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Right. It's been raining constantly for 3 days. And I'm not talking about a trickle or like sporadic rain. No. This is 3 fucking days of serious heavy rain and strong winds from all bloody directions (a sort of The Day After Tomorrow scenario, if you will). The government, I kid you not, has declared a state of emergency and has shut down all the schools. We've already had fucked up situations rivers going mad, 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes, one dead civilian and one dead fireman after attempting a rescue.
Well, that's the weather sorted. Now let's dig up whatever shit's been going on in the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP