- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Right. It's been raining constantly for 3 days. And I'm not talking about a trickle or like sporadic rain. No. This is 3 fucking days of serious heavy rain and strong winds from all bloody directions (a sort of The Day After Tomorrow scenario, if you will). The government, I kid you not, has declared a state of emergency and has shut down all the schools. We've already had fucked up situations rivers going mad, 100,000 people being evacuated from their homes, one dead civilian and one dead fireman after attempting a rescue.
Well, that's the weather sorted. Now let's dig up whatever shit's been going on in the gaming industry.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP