- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
What an absolutely lousy day. Everyone's going nuts because of the worst floodings in the history of our country. People are panic-buying food and bottled water, like it's the end of the world. Here's what I have in my hous: 1L of milk, some peanuts and a bottle of mineral water. That should be enough for like an hour. Then I'll start plundering.
As for my personal life, I'm currently having hideous back pains (no idea why) and I just broke up with my girlfriend.
So, how's your weekend going?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP