- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
What an absolutely lousy day. Everyone's going nuts because of the worst floodings in the history of our country. People are panic-buying food and bottled water, like it's the end of the world. Here's what I have in my hous: 1L of milk, some peanuts and a bottle of mineral water. That should be enough for like an hour. Then I'll start plundering.
As for my personal life, I'm currently having hideous back pains (no idea why) and I just broke up with my girlfriend.
So, how's your weekend going?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP