- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
With Watch Dogs practically around the corner, we have just enough time to start piling up bodies of Nazis, as we march into the fray with William "B.J." Blazkowicz - the central character of Wolfenstein: The New Order. While Keri will be reviewing the Xbox One edition, I'll be checking out the Xbox 360 (because that's the only console I fucking have at the moment). The PC version is also a possibility, although the specs are a bit higher than I initially expected.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP