- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
03:05 am EDT @ May 23rd, 2014
Looking at Metacritic right now and there appears to be a shortage of Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 reviews. It looks like the gaming press is already shifting its eye towards next-gen. Not saying that this is wrong or anything, but it just seems weird to to me that there are seriously no reviews for certain 360 and PS3 games. For example, Wolfenstein: TNO and Bound By Flame.
9 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP