- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Yeah, I usually try and think of smart things to write, but unfortunately my thoughts never stray too far from mind-crunchingly mundane topics such as the weather, women, sex, alcohol, games, porn, movies and food. Who the fuck wants to read about that, when that's all they see and talk about? Hm, I find it ineteresting though that my brain decided to keep sex and porn apart as individual subjects. The distinction is crucial. As for those other topics, well, I can't think of anything interesting to say about any of them today. Except maybe the weather, which was fuckin' weird as hell in the past month. Two weeks ago, we had the worst floods in the history of our country. Yesterday, we had an insane hail storm. It's fun to watch nature butt-raling mankind so effortlessly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP