- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
Yeah, I usually try and think of smart things to write, but unfortunately my thoughts never stray too far from mind-crunchingly mundane topics such as the weather, women, sex, alcohol, games, porn, movies and food. Who the fuck wants to read about that, when that's all they see and talk about? Hm, I find it ineteresting though that my brain decided to keep sex and porn apart as individual subjects. The distinction is crucial. As for those other topics, well, I can't think of anything interesting to say about any of them today. Except maybe the weather, which was fuckin' weird as hell in the past month. Two weeks ago, we had the worst floods in the history of our country. Yesterday, we had an insane hail storm. It's fun to watch nature butt-raling mankind so effortlessly.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP