- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Confidence helps you solve problems; it gives you strength in a way. But being overconfident turns you into a douche. There's a fine line between self-confidence and douchebaggery, and a lot of douchebags have cunningly disguised themselves so that it's difficult to spot their douchiness. I was going somewhere with this... someswhere. Don't let the douchebags get to ya or something like that.
Anyhow, I just remembered that the E3 2014 starts in a few weeks and we'll have our editoress Keri on the showfloor, bringing us all the latest news and scoops on upcoming games.
As usual we'll be flooded by media and all sorts of info on various games. Sadly, the dry and dull summer period is almost upon us, and that means very few new titles to enjoy. Bugger, I can't wait to go on my vacation this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP