- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Confidence helps you solve problems; it gives you strength in a way. But being overconfident turns you into a douche. There's a fine line between self-confidence and douchebaggery, and a lot of douchebags have cunningly disguised themselves so that it's difficult to spot their douchiness. I was going somewhere with this... someswhere. Don't let the douchebags get to ya or something like that.
Anyhow, I just remembered that the E3 2014 starts in a few weeks and we'll have our editoress Keri on the showfloor, bringing us all the latest news and scoops on upcoming games.
As usual we'll be flooded by media and all sorts of info on various games. Sadly, the dry and dull summer period is almost upon us, and that means very few new titles to enjoy. Bugger, I can't wait to go on my vacation this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP