- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Confidence helps you solve problems; it gives you strength in a way. But being overconfident turns you into a douche. There's a fine line between self-confidence and douchebaggery, and a lot of douchebags have cunningly disguised themselves so that it's difficult to spot their douchiness. I was going somewhere with this... someswhere. Don't let the douchebags get to ya or something like that.
Anyhow, I just remembered that the E3 2014 starts in a few weeks and we'll have our editoress Keri on the showfloor, bringing us all the latest news and scoops on upcoming games.
As usual we'll be flooded by media and all sorts of info on various games. Sadly, the dry and dull summer period is almost upon us, and that means very few new titles to enjoy. Bugger, I can't wait to go on my vacation this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP