- Mornin '15
- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
Confidence helps you solve problems; it gives you strength in a way. But being overconfident turns you into a douche. There's a fine line between self-confidence and douchebaggery, and a lot of douchebags have cunningly disguised themselves so that it's difficult to spot their douchiness. I was going somewhere with this... someswhere. Don't let the douchebags get to ya or something like that.
Anyhow, I just remembered that the E3 2014 starts in a few weeks and we'll have our editoress Keri on the showfloor, bringing us all the latest news and scoops on upcoming games.
As usual we'll be flooded by media and all sorts of info on various games. Sadly, the dry and dull summer period is almost upon us, and that means very few new titles to enjoy. Bugger, I can't wait to go on my vacation this year.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP