- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
I've just browsed through the June release dates and it's pretty obvious that we're all heading into one of the most tedious gaming summers ever. GRID, Transformers and Sniper Elite. That's about it. In August we expect the arrival of Risen 3. Oh yeah, June will also bring Divinity: Original Sin, so that should keep un om bun happy. And only him.
Anyway, back to freakin Watch Cocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP