- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
I've just browsed through the June release dates and it's pretty obvious that we're all heading into one of the most tedious gaming summers ever. GRID, Transformers and Sniper Elite. That's about it. In August we expect the arrival of Risen 3. Oh yeah, June will also bring Divinity: Original Sin, so that should keep un om bun happy. And only him.
Anyway, back to freakin Watch Cocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP