- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
I've just browsed through the June release dates and it's pretty obvious that we're all heading into one of the most tedious gaming summers ever. GRID, Transformers and Sniper Elite. That's about it. In August we expect the arrival of Risen 3. Oh yeah, June will also bring Divinity: Original Sin, so that should keep un om bun happy. And only him.
Anyway, back to freakin Watch Cocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP