- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
I've just browsed through the June release dates and it's pretty obvious that we're all heading into one of the most tedious gaming summers ever. GRID, Transformers and Sniper Elite. That's about it. In August we expect the arrival of Risen 3. Oh yeah, June will also bring Divinity: Original Sin, so that should keep un om bun happy. And only him.
Anyway, back to freakin Watch Cocks.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP