- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Watch Dogs review going up today, sorry for being a bit late with that one, but it took me longer than I expected to finish the story mode, after which I started to dig into the game's multiplayer (again, surprisingly fun, even though I was never big on MP). Today is a lovely, sunny day. Got a lot of plans, mostly work-related. So, no sun for me, thanks. Time to sink my teeth into what makes me tick - an ocean of geek power. We are all part of the ocean and it's time to take the pessimism boat to the high seas, and kick some ass.
By the way, Murdered: Soul Suspect is also coming up, probably tomorrow, right before we are all swept away in the tide of E3 media.
On a completely unrelate note, there are some things that always need to be reported to the authorities.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP