- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Watch Dogs review going up today, sorry for being a bit late with that one, but it took me longer than I expected to finish the story mode, after which I started to dig into the game's multiplayer (again, surprisingly fun, even though I was never big on MP). Today is a lovely, sunny day. Got a lot of plans, mostly work-related. So, no sun for me, thanks. Time to sink my teeth into what makes me tick - an ocean of geek power. We are all part of the ocean and it's time to take the pessimism boat to the high seas, and kick some ass.
By the way, Murdered: Soul Suspect is also coming up, probably tomorrow, right before we are all swept away in the tide of E3 media.
On a completely unrelate note, there are some things that always need to be reported to the authorities.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP