- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
With only a few hours of sleep, we continue to focus on the E3, which has exploded in our faces like a long-suppressed ejaculation. All sorts of announcements and goodies were paraded across the showfloor, as the industry's top publishers unveil their latest projects. The next-gen console scene is teeming with life. We'll be posting Keri's impressions of the Microsoft and Sony press conferences shortly, but before we do, I'd just like to turn your attention towards a few cool-looking indie games that have made appearances during this year's show. More on that in a bit.
I'm doing as best I can here to upload as many shots and trailers as possible, and believe me, there's a shitload of kick-ass media to go through. So, brace yourselves it's gonna be a fun day :)
In addition, good news coming for PC gamers... Stay tuned.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP