- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
With only a few hours of sleep, we continue to focus on the E3, which has exploded in our faces like a long-suppressed ejaculation. All sorts of announcements and goodies were paraded across the showfloor, as the industry's top publishers unveil their latest projects. The next-gen console scene is teeming with life. We'll be posting Keri's impressions of the Microsoft and Sony press conferences shortly, but before we do, I'd just like to turn your attention towards a few cool-looking indie games that have made appearances during this year's show. More on that in a bit.
I'm doing as best I can here to upload as many shots and trailers as possible, and believe me, there's a shitload of kick-ass media to go through. So, brace yourselves it's gonna be a fun day :)
In addition, good news coming for PC gamers... Stay tuned.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP