- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
As always, the E3 seems to paint a pretty clear picture of the general state of the gaming industry. Right now, it's thriving. There are so many things at the show, it's getting insanely difficult keeping track of it all. What we've seen on the mainstream scene was development studios and publishers traditionally showcasing sequels, prequels or reboots, well in this case, next-gen reboots. Those were more or less expected. Rather more than less, in fact. I also like some of the tiny surprises, even though they were quite tiny - like Star Wars Battlefront. Still, even in that ocean of sequels, there's a lot of good shit to sift through. And I do love sifting through shit. Today, we'll be posting our first wave of previews, as Keri takes a peek at some of the hottest games on display. Today, we'll start off with titles like The Withcer 3 and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, followed by Rocksteady's Batman: Akrham Knight, which we're really excited about after seeing the first gameplay footage.
Stay tuned, folks. Plenty more to come...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP