- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
As always, the E3 seems to paint a pretty clear picture of the general state of the gaming industry. Right now, it's thriving. There are so many things at the show, it's getting insanely difficult keeping track of it all. What we've seen on the mainstream scene was development studios and publishers traditionally showcasing sequels, prequels or reboots, well in this case, next-gen reboots. Those were more or less expected. Rather more than less, in fact. I also like some of the tiny surprises, even though they were quite tiny - like Star Wars Battlefront. Still, even in that ocean of sequels, there's a lot of good shit to sift through. And I do love sifting through shit. Today, we'll be posting our first wave of previews, as Keri takes a peek at some of the hottest games on display. Today, we'll start off with titles like The Withcer 3 and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, followed by Rocksteady's Batman: Akrham Knight, which we're really excited about after seeing the first gameplay footage.
Stay tuned, folks. Plenty more to come...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP