- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
As always, the E3 seems to paint a pretty clear picture of the general state of the gaming industry. Right now, it's thriving. There are so many things at the show, it's getting insanely difficult keeping track of it all. What we've seen on the mainstream scene was development studios and publishers traditionally showcasing sequels, prequels or reboots, well in this case, next-gen reboots. Those were more or less expected. Rather more than less, in fact. I also like some of the tiny surprises, even though they were quite tiny - like Star Wars Battlefront. Still, even in that ocean of sequels, there's a lot of good shit to sift through. And I do love sifting through shit. Today, we'll be posting our first wave of previews, as Keri takes a peek at some of the hottest games on display. Today, we'll start off with titles like The Withcer 3 and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, followed by Rocksteady's Batman: Akrham Knight, which we're really excited about after seeing the first gameplay footage.
Stay tuned, folks. Plenty more to come...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP