- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
As always, the E3 seems to paint a pretty clear picture of the general state of the gaming industry. Right now, it's thriving. There are so many things at the show, it's getting insanely difficult keeping track of it all. What we've seen on the mainstream scene was development studios and publishers traditionally showcasing sequels, prequels or reboots, well in this case, next-gen reboots. Those were more or less expected. Rather more than less, in fact. I also like some of the tiny surprises, even though they were quite tiny - like Star Wars Battlefront. Still, even in that ocean of sequels, there's a lot of good shit to sift through. And I do love sifting through shit. Today, we'll be posting our first wave of previews, as Keri takes a peek at some of the hottest games on display. Today, we'll start off with titles like The Withcer 3 and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, followed by Rocksteady's Batman: Akrham Knight, which we're really excited about after seeing the first gameplay footage.
Stay tuned, folks. Plenty more to come...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP