- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
You know something, I'm glad Rockstar Games announced GTA V for PC and next-gen consoles. That is good news. However, it doesn't make me half as happy as I would've been if they announced Red Dead Redemption 2 - possibly just Red Dead Redemption for PC (even that would've been enough and I'd rather play RDR again than GTA V). Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption is not just a shooter with cool action and an open world ready for exploration, it also has one hell of a story. The characters and the tale it tells are way better than what I've witnessed throughout my entire GTA V playthrough (which was fucking long, by the way). I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy about GTA V coming to PC. I just wanted to point out that I feel RDR is far more enjoyable on so many levels.
So, how about it Rockstar? Red Dead Redemption for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Yep, we whined and begged for GTA V PC and now we want RDR. The rants never stop. And I think Rockstar blood-well likes it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP