- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
You know something, I'm glad Rockstar Games announced GTA V for PC and next-gen consoles. That is good news. However, it doesn't make me half as happy as I would've been if they announced Red Dead Redemption 2 - possibly just Red Dead Redemption for PC (even that would've been enough and I'd rather play RDR again than GTA V). Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption is not just a shooter with cool action and an open world ready for exploration, it also has one hell of a story. The characters and the tale it tells are way better than what I've witnessed throughout my entire GTA V playthrough (which was fucking long, by the way). I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy about GTA V coming to PC. I just wanted to point out that I feel RDR is far more enjoyable on so many levels.
So, how about it Rockstar? Red Dead Redemption for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Yep, we whined and begged for GTA V PC and now we want RDR. The rants never stop. And I think Rockstar blood-well likes it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP