- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
You know something, I'm glad Rockstar Games announced GTA V for PC and next-gen consoles. That is good news. However, it doesn't make me half as happy as I would've been if they announced Red Dead Redemption 2 - possibly just Red Dead Redemption for PC (even that would've been enough and I'd rather play RDR again than GTA V). Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption is not just a shooter with cool action and an open world ready for exploration, it also has one hell of a story. The characters and the tale it tells are way better than what I've witnessed throughout my entire GTA V playthrough (which was fucking long, by the way). I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy about GTA V coming to PC. I just wanted to point out that I feel RDR is far more enjoyable on so many levels.
So, how about it Rockstar? Red Dead Redemption for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Yep, we whined and begged for GTA V PC and now we want RDR. The rants never stop. And I think Rockstar blood-well likes it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP