- The Witcher 3 60 FPS Gameplay Trailer
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
You know something, I'm glad Rockstar Games announced GTA V for PC and next-gen consoles. That is good news. However, it doesn't make me half as happy as I would've been if they announced Red Dead Redemption 2 - possibly just Red Dead Redemption for PC (even that would've been enough and I'd rather play RDR again than GTA V). Rockstar San Diego's Red Dead Redemption is not just a shooter with cool action and an open world ready for exploration, it also has one hell of a story. The characters and the tale it tells are way better than what I've witnessed throughout my entire GTA V playthrough (which was fucking long, by the way). I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy about GTA V coming to PC. I just wanted to point out that I feel RDR is far more enjoyable on so many levels.
So, how about it Rockstar? Red Dead Redemption for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Yep, we whined and begged for GTA V PC and now we want RDR. The rants never stop. And I think Rockstar blood-well likes it.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP