- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
I was browsing through the news this morning and I discovered that Harrison Ford has injured his ankle on the set of the Star Wars: Episode VII. Noooooo!! Haaaan!! Han is injured... Once I recovered from that devastating piece of information I turned back towards gaming. For the past week I've been looking at various publications and the way they cover E3 is just staggering. Trouble is we don't have the equipment or the manpower to cover the show in such a way, but I'm sure most of you are aware of that. Oh as if we've ever managed to compete with the likes of Gspot and IGN, both of which have their own fucking booths at the show. Still, I do hope that the more modest coverage we've been providing for the past few days suits you guys.
To tell you the truth, I've never really seen the E3 as much of a thing one could get excited about. At least not anymore. The sheer amount of people and so-called celebrities parading triple-A games around and pretending to know what the fuck they're talking about, the heaps and heaps of video game journalists and sweaty video game nerds fighting and clawing their way up the asses of all the top publishers just to get as much exposure as they can... man it's all just one huge army of slobbering geek-zombies jerking off one massive cock. So, where's AT in the presence of that massive cock? I'd say we're somewhere at the base of it, gently stroking the balls.
We're happy to do our bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP