- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
I was browsing through the news this morning and I discovered that Harrison Ford has injured his ankle on the set of the Star Wars: Episode VII. Noooooo!! Haaaan!! Han is injured... Once I recovered from that devastating piece of information I turned back towards gaming. For the past week I've been looking at various publications and the way they cover E3 is just staggering. Trouble is we don't have the equipment or the manpower to cover the show in such a way, but I'm sure most of you are aware of that. Oh as if we've ever managed to compete with the likes of Gspot and IGN, both of which have their own fucking booths at the show. Still, I do hope that the more modest coverage we've been providing for the past few days suits you guys.
To tell you the truth, I've never really seen the E3 as much of a thing one could get excited about. At least not anymore. The sheer amount of people and so-called celebrities parading triple-A games around and pretending to know what the fuck they're talking about, the heaps and heaps of video game journalists and sweaty video game nerds fighting and clawing their way up the asses of all the top publishers just to get as much exposure as they can... man it's all just one huge army of slobbering geek-zombies jerking off one massive cock. So, where's AT in the presence of that massive cock? I'd say we're somewhere at the base of it, gently stroking the balls.
We're happy to do our bit.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP