- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
I think it's really time for a new voting poll. So instead of babbling on about industry trends and random triple-A games, I thought it's about time to ask a rather simple, though rather important question: who the fuck still uses video game cheats? Seriously. I haven't used an actual cheat for a game in ages. The last game that made me even think about cheating was Dark Souls 2. Even then, all I did was go on YT and look for tips about defeating an annoyingly difficult boss. Actually, make that three bosses, which you have to take on at the same fucking time... Damn you, From Software!!!! That was a tough and yet a deliciously fun experience. I'm a masochist by nature, I guess.
Anyway, on to new and fresh games. Let's see what's on the agenda. Hm, I thought we'd have no games at all, when, lo and behold two titles are here: Valiant Hearts and Divinity: Original Sin (that one's just for you, Un). Keri and I are gonna start playing those ASAP, so we should have reviews for you guys soon.
Cheers and thanks for sticking to this sticky and dark part of the Internet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP