- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
I think it's really time for a new voting poll. So instead of babbling on about industry trends and random triple-A games, I thought it's about time to ask a rather simple, though rather important question: who the fuck still uses video game cheats? Seriously. I haven't used an actual cheat for a game in ages. The last game that made me even think about cheating was Dark Souls 2. Even then, all I did was go on YT and look for tips about defeating an annoyingly difficult boss. Actually, make that three bosses, which you have to take on at the same fucking time... Damn you, From Software!!!! That was a tough and yet a deliciously fun experience. I'm a masochist by nature, I guess.
Anyway, on to new and fresh games. Let's see what's on the agenda. Hm, I thought we'd have no games at all, when, lo and behold two titles are here: Valiant Hearts and Divinity: Original Sin (that one's just for you, Un). Keri and I are gonna start playing those ASAP, so we should have reviews for you guys soon.
Cheers and thanks for sticking to this sticky and dark part of the Internet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP