- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
I think it's really time for a new voting poll. So instead of babbling on about industry trends and random triple-A games, I thought it's about time to ask a rather simple, though rather important question: who the fuck still uses video game cheats? Seriously. I haven't used an actual cheat for a game in ages. The last game that made me even think about cheating was Dark Souls 2. Even then, all I did was go on YT and look for tips about defeating an annoyingly difficult boss. Actually, make that three bosses, which you have to take on at the same fucking time... Damn you, From Software!!!! That was a tough and yet a deliciously fun experience. I'm a masochist by nature, I guess.
Anyway, on to new and fresh games. Let's see what's on the agenda. Hm, I thought we'd have no games at all, when, lo and behold two titles are here: Valiant Hearts and Divinity: Original Sin (that one's just for you, Un). Keri and I are gonna start playing those ASAP, so we should have reviews for you guys soon.
Cheers and thanks for sticking to this sticky and dark part of the Internet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP