- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
I think it's really time for a new voting poll. So instead of babbling on about industry trends and random triple-A games, I thought it's about time to ask a rather simple, though rather important question: who the fuck still uses video game cheats? Seriously. I haven't used an actual cheat for a game in ages. The last game that made me even think about cheating was Dark Souls 2. Even then, all I did was go on YT and look for tips about defeating an annoyingly difficult boss. Actually, make that three bosses, which you have to take on at the same fucking time... Damn you, From Software!!!! That was a tough and yet a deliciously fun experience. I'm a masochist by nature, I guess.
Anyway, on to new and fresh games. Let's see what's on the agenda. Hm, I thought we'd have no games at all, when, lo and behold two titles are here: Valiant Hearts and Divinity: Original Sin (that one's just for you, Un). Keri and I are gonna start playing those ASAP, so we should have reviews for you guys soon.
Cheers and thanks for sticking to this sticky and dark part of the Internet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP