- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
I think it's really time for a new voting poll. So instead of babbling on about industry trends and random triple-A games, I thought it's about time to ask a rather simple, though rather important question: who the fuck still uses video game cheats? Seriously. I haven't used an actual cheat for a game in ages. The last game that made me even think about cheating was Dark Souls 2. Even then, all I did was go on YT and look for tips about defeating an annoyingly difficult boss. Actually, make that three bosses, which you have to take on at the same fucking time... Damn you, From Software!!!! That was a tough and yet a deliciously fun experience. I'm a masochist by nature, I guess.
Anyway, on to new and fresh games. Let's see what's on the agenda. Hm, I thought we'd have no games at all, when, lo and behold two titles are here: Valiant Hearts and Divinity: Original Sin (that one's just for you, Un). Keri and I are gonna start playing those ASAP, so we should have reviews for you guys soon.
Cheers and thanks for sticking to this sticky and dark part of the Internet.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP