- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
X-Men: Days of Future Past is quite good. In fact, it's better than good. Maybe it's because I haven't been at the cinema for a long time, but I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Everything seemed in place, from the visual effects, fight scenes, the characters and the acting. The story, which involves time-travel shenannigans, is actually solid, maybe not 100% polished, but I was prepared to overlook that. The movie manages to tie into all X-Men flicks rather well, extending the bond that has existed between characters of all the movies that came before. In the end, of course, when I've had some time to sleep on it, I realized that the plot was actually kind of stupid. My brain could be melting. Still, there's no point in denying - I had fun watching Days of Future Past.
There another post about movies. This will make PigMaster happy. Hey, at least the post is... trailerless!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP