- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
X-Men: Days of Future Past is quite good. In fact, it's better than good. Maybe it's because I haven't been at the cinema for a long time, but I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Everything seemed in place, from the visual effects, fight scenes, the characters and the acting. The story, which involves time-travel shenannigans, is actually solid, maybe not 100% polished, but I was prepared to overlook that. The movie manages to tie into all X-Men flicks rather well, extending the bond that has existed between characters of all the movies that came before. In the end, of course, when I've had some time to sleep on it, I realized that the plot was actually kind of stupid. My brain could be melting. Still, there's no point in denying - I had fun watching Days of Future Past.
There another post about movies. This will make PigMaster happy. Hey, at least the post is... trailerless!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP