- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
X-Men: Days of Future Past is quite good. In fact, it's better than good. Maybe it's because I haven't been at the cinema for a long time, but I really enjoyed the hell out of it. Everything seemed in place, from the visual effects, fight scenes, the characters and the acting. The story, which involves time-travel shenannigans, is actually solid, maybe not 100% polished, but I was prepared to overlook that. The movie manages to tie into all X-Men flicks rather well, extending the bond that has existed between characters of all the movies that came before. In the end, of course, when I've had some time to sleep on it, I realized that the plot was actually kind of stupid. My brain could be melting. Still, there's no point in denying - I had fun watching Days of Future Past.
There another post about movies. This will make PigMaster happy. Hey, at least the post is... trailerless!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP