- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
At long last, I've had a good night sleep. No wild life, no boozing the night before. Just work and a bit of Borderlands 2 co-op. Went to bed, slept for about 5 hours, got up had breakfast, then went outside to re-park the car (don't ask), got back home and then went to bed again. Slept til 1:00pm. Yes! Feeling rested. Man, that shit's priceless. Also, for many years now, I've been trying to push back my inner-geek, because a lot of people around me (friends and relatives) are non-gamers at all. Instead of spending my time playing games, which is indeed a big part of my job, I just tried to shun games when I have the spare time to play them. No, sir. Won't be surpessing my geekish urges anymore.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP