- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Today is a strange day. Un Om Bun contacted me from the underworld, he says the afterlife is awesome. It looks like June is going to be busier than I imagined, what with Divinity: Original Sin, GRID: Autosport, Sniper Elite 3 and WildStar out on the market. Yep, there's shit to review and news isn't all that dead, as I expected it to be. So, the good news is that the summer gaming drought is still not upon us, which is fucking awesome.
For those of you who have inquired here are my initial thoughts on Divinity: Original Sin (bear in mind, I've only just played for like an hour, so these are just initial impressions).
Divinity: Original Sin appears to hark back to CRPG PC classics, which at the moment, I'm pretty convinced, is a bloody good thing. Even the GUI is retro and the inventory system and other elements are similar to those we've seen in oldies such as NWN and, yes, even Larian's original Divine Divinity. The gameplay itself appears to be a bit more complex than I thought. There's a variety of cool actions you can perform depending on the class you selected (the Ranger in my case). The story hasn't kicked off yet, so can't comment much on that yet. Suffice it to say, I seem to be having fun, which is a good thing this early on in a game. How's that for mindless optimism?
No more gay movie trailers, cockfags!
Also, here's a fucking of the day for you assholes: "ActionTrip is an aged man-o-war? ActionTrip is not old; no one would call her old. She has a bluff bow, lovely lines. She's a fine sea-boat: weatherly, stiff and fast … very fast, if she's well handled. No, she's not old; she's in her prime."
Thanks for sticking with us, God knows we need more stickiness.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP