- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Today is a strange day. Un Om Bun contacted me from the underworld, he says the afterlife is awesome. It looks like June is going to be busier than I imagined, what with Divinity: Original Sin, GRID: Autosport, Sniper Elite 3 and WildStar out on the market. Yep, there's shit to review and news isn't all that dead, as I expected it to be. So, the good news is that the summer gaming drought is still not upon us, which is fucking awesome.
For those of you who have inquired here are my initial thoughts on Divinity: Original Sin (bear in mind, I've only just played for like an hour, so these are just initial impressions).
Divinity: Original Sin appears to hark back to CRPG PC classics, which at the moment, I'm pretty convinced, is a bloody good thing. Even the GUI is retro and the inventory system and other elements are similar to those we've seen in oldies such as NWN and, yes, even Larian's original Divine Divinity. The gameplay itself appears to be a bit more complex than I thought. There's a variety of cool actions you can perform depending on the class you selected (the Ranger in my case). The story hasn't kicked off yet, so can't comment much on that yet. Suffice it to say, I seem to be having fun, which is a good thing this early on in a game. How's that for mindless optimism?
No more gay movie trailers, cockfags!
Also, here's a fucking of the day for you assholes: "ActionTrip is an aged man-o-war? ActionTrip is not old; no one would call her old. She has a bluff bow, lovely lines. She's a fine sea-boat: weatherly, stiff and fast … very fast, if she's well handled. No, she's not old; she's in her prime."
Thanks for sticking with us, God knows we need more stickiness.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP