- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Oh my God, I just had the most wonderful morning... at the impound. This is the 3rd time they've towed my little car. 2lions thinks I'm an idiot and he's probably right. Actually, he's completely right. Only an idiot would allow this to happen three times in less than a year. However, let us remember that this is a man who once had more parking tickets than he had hair on his body - and bear in mind, 2lions is one of the hairiest human beings you could ever hope to meet.
So, what else is new? Ah yes - get Divinity: Original Sin for FREE on ActionTrip! Don't forget that.
Also, I'm gonna return to the game, because I still didn't quite grasp the mechanics. Gonna need a bit of time with this one. And yeah, Un Om was right about the performance issues, the game is a bit choppy from time to time. Hope Larian patches that soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP