- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Oh my God, I just had the most wonderful morning... at the impound. This is the 3rd time they've towed my little car. 2lions thinks I'm an idiot and he's probably right. Actually, he's completely right. Only an idiot would allow this to happen three times in less than a year. However, let us remember that this is a man who once had more parking tickets than he had hair on his body - and bear in mind, 2lions is one of the hairiest human beings you could ever hope to meet.
So, what else is new? Ah yes - get Divinity: Original Sin for FREE on ActionTrip! Don't forget that.
Also, I'm gonna return to the game, because I still didn't quite grasp the mechanics. Gonna need a bit of time with this one. And yeah, Un Om was right about the performance issues, the game is a bit choppy from time to time. Hope Larian patches that soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP