- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Oh my God, I just had the most wonderful morning... at the impound. This is the 3rd time they've towed my little car. 2lions thinks I'm an idiot and he's probably right. Actually, he's completely right. Only an idiot would allow this to happen three times in less than a year. However, let us remember that this is a man who once had more parking tickets than he had hair on his body - and bear in mind, 2lions is one of the hairiest human beings you could ever hope to meet.
So, what else is new? Ah yes - get Divinity: Original Sin for FREE on ActionTrip! Don't forget that.
Also, I'm gonna return to the game, because I still didn't quite grasp the mechanics. Gonna need a bit of time with this one. And yeah, Un Om was right about the performance issues, the game is a bit choppy from time to time. Hope Larian patches that soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP