- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
"We will not go quietly into the night... today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
Man, I love that scene.
So, happy Independence Day to every one of our readers living in the US and to those who continue to fight against our alien oppressors. They are out there trust me. However, not all of them are hostile. Some are friendly. Weird, but friendly. I've even talked to some of them: Un Om Bun, stardust, Doomsday... Sometimes, I even converse with the Big Giant Head - a.k.a. 2lions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP