- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
"We will not go quietly into the night... today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
Man, I love that scene.
So, happy Independence Day to every one of our readers living in the US and to those who continue to fight against our alien oppressors. They are out there trust me. However, not all of them are hostile. Some are friendly. Weird, but friendly. I've even talked to some of them: Un Om Bun, stardust, Doomsday... Sometimes, I even converse with the Big Giant Head - a.k.a. 2lions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP