- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
"We will not go quietly into the night... today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
Man, I love that scene.
So, happy Independence Day to every one of our readers living in the US and to those who continue to fight against our alien oppressors. They are out there trust me. However, not all of them are hostile. Some are friendly. Weird, but friendly. I've even talked to some of them: Un Om Bun, stardust, Doomsday... Sometimes, I even converse with the Big Giant Head - a.k.a. 2lions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP