- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
"We will not go quietly into the night... today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
Man, I love that scene.
So, happy Independence Day to every one of our readers living in the US and to those who continue to fight against our alien oppressors. They are out there trust me. However, not all of them are hostile. Some are friendly. Weird, but friendly. I've even talked to some of them: Un Om Bun, stardust, Doomsday... Sometimes, I even converse with the Big Giant Head - a.k.a. 2lions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP