- The Walking Dead Game Dated for PS4 and Xbox One
- Alien Isolation 'Stomp' and 'Flared Up' Trailers
- PlayStation Plus Fees Getting a Price Increase in Some Areas
- Voting Poll: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- New Dragon Age Inquisition Trailer Shows Off Crafting
- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
"We will not go quietly into the night... today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
Man, I love that scene.
So, happy Independence Day to every one of our readers living in the US and to those who continue to fight against our alien oppressors. They are out there trust me. However, not all of them are hostile. Some are friendly. Weird, but friendly. I've even talked to some of them: Un Om Bun, stardust, Doomsday... Sometimes, I even converse with the Big Giant Head - a.k.a. 2lions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP