- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Ya know writing and posting news with your whole family sitting in the same room, complete with two 6-year-olds running around, is a damn difficult task. With the greatest of efforts I'm trying to post that I didn't have any time to play Divinity: Original Sin last night, which pissed me off. I should have more time tomorrow. Or tonight. A few friends of mine asked me to join them in a delightful Borderlands 2 4-player co-op. So, it's either that or work (Divinity). Hmmm...
Once again, congrats to WeAreAllGonnaDie for emerging triumphant in our Free Game Friday scheme. Well, I say 'scheme' but what I really mean is brilliant and glorious generosity, because that's how we roll.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP