- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Ya know writing and posting news with your whole family sitting in the same room, complete with two 6-year-olds running around, is a damn difficult task. With the greatest of efforts I'm trying to post that I didn't have any time to play Divinity: Original Sin last night, which pissed me off. I should have more time tomorrow. Or tonight. A few friends of mine asked me to join them in a delightful Borderlands 2 4-player co-op. So, it's either that or work (Divinity). Hmmm...
Once again, congrats to WeAreAllGonnaDie for emerging triumphant in our Free Game Friday scheme. Well, I say 'scheme' but what I really mean is brilliant and glorious generosity, because that's how we roll.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP