- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Ya know writing and posting news with your whole family sitting in the same room, complete with two 6-year-olds running around, is a damn difficult task. With the greatest of efforts I'm trying to post that I didn't have any time to play Divinity: Original Sin last night, which pissed me off. I should have more time tomorrow. Or tonight. A few friends of mine asked me to join them in a delightful Borderlands 2 4-player co-op. So, it's either that or work (Divinity). Hmmm...
Once again, congrats to WeAreAllGonnaDie for emerging triumphant in our Free Game Friday scheme. Well, I say 'scheme' but what I really mean is brilliant and glorious generosity, because that's how we roll.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP