- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Ya know writing and posting news with your whole family sitting in the same room, complete with two 6-year-olds running around, is a damn difficult task. With the greatest of efforts I'm trying to post that I didn't have any time to play Divinity: Original Sin last night, which pissed me off. I should have more time tomorrow. Or tonight. A few friends of mine asked me to join them in a delightful Borderlands 2 4-player co-op. So, it's either that or work (Divinity). Hmmm...
Once again, congrats to WeAreAllGonnaDie for emerging triumphant in our Free Game Friday scheme. Well, I say 'scheme' but what I really mean is brilliant and glorious generosity, because that's how we roll.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP