- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Normally, I don't follow sports. I've watched a lot of football (sorry soccer) back in the 90s and NBA (also back in the 90s). Today, I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Both games are different, the individual players are different and I certainly don't get the same vibe from watching, as opposed to the rush I felt back then.
However, as a rule, every year I sit down and watch mens finals at Wimbledon. That's always great fun. Yesterday's game between Roger Federer and my countryman Novak Djokovic can only be described as four hours of pure fucking nerve-wrecking agony. See what I meant by 'fun'? Halfway through the game it seemed like Novak was going to lose. In the end, despite Federer's amazing effort and the crowd that was clearly against him Novak got his victory and claimed the Wimbledon trophy for the second time, gracefully snatching it from a man who already won it seven times. All in all, a terrific game from two of the world's top players.
On a different note, I'm jumping back into Divinity. See ya guys later.
Oh and for the love of God, why the fuck are they making this movie?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP