- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
Normally, I don't follow sports. I've watched a lot of football (sorry soccer) back in the 90s and NBA (also back in the 90s). Today, I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Both games are different, the individual players are different and I certainly don't get the same vibe from watching, as opposed to the rush I felt back then.
However, as a rule, every year I sit down and watch mens finals at Wimbledon. That's always great fun. Yesterday's game between Roger Federer and my countryman Novak Djokovic can only be described as four hours of pure fucking nerve-wrecking agony. See what I meant by 'fun'? Halfway through the game it seemed like Novak was going to lose. In the end, despite Federer's amazing effort and the crowd that was clearly against him Novak got his victory and claimed the Wimbledon trophy for the second time, gracefully snatching it from a man who already won it seven times. All in all, a terrific game from two of the world's top players.
On a different note, I'm jumping back into Divinity. See ya guys later.
Oh and for the love of God, why the fuck are they making this movie?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP