- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Did you know that Angelina Jolie has directed a movie? Oh right, I forgot, I'm not supposed to talk about movies. That's just an excuse not to write stuff. Right, right. Well, look I'm writing now. No trailers. See? Just me... writing. Writing. W-R-I-T-I-G and traditionally misspelling. Let's talk about games. Let's see now; August releases? Hmmm...:
Bye. Have a terrific Friday and an even terrificker weekend.
Now, go forth. Bitch-slap and propagate. Excuse me, I meant cockslap and masturbate.
Oohoooh..oOOoohho, I'm soooo sorry is this Mornin' Post confusing you? Does it make no sense? Is it senseless? Tough utensils!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP