- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Did you know that Angelina Jolie has directed a movie? Oh right, I forgot, I'm not supposed to talk about movies. That's just an excuse not to write stuff. Right, right. Well, look I'm writing now. No trailers. See? Just me... writing. Writing. W-R-I-T-I-G and traditionally misspelling. Let's talk about games. Let's see now; August releases? Hmmm...:
Bye. Have a terrific Friday and an even terrificker weekend.
Now, go forth. Bitch-slap and propagate. Excuse me, I meant cockslap and masturbate.
Oohoooh..oOOoohho, I'm soooo sorry is this Mornin' Post confusing you? Does it make no sense? Is it senseless? Tough utensils!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP