- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Did you know that Angelina Jolie has directed a movie? Oh right, I forgot, I'm not supposed to talk about movies. That's just an excuse not to write stuff. Right, right. Well, look I'm writing now. No trailers. See? Just me... writing. Writing. W-R-I-T-I-G and traditionally misspelling. Let's talk about games. Let's see now; August releases? Hmmm...:
Bye. Have a terrific Friday and an even terrificker weekend.
Now, go forth. Bitch-slap and propagate. Excuse me, I meant cockslap and masturbate.
Oohoooh..oOOoohho, I'm soooo sorry is this Mornin' Post confusing you? Does it make no sense? Is it senseless? Tough utensils!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP