- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
There's something glorious about Mondays, only I cannot put my finger on it. Something to do with finally leveling up. Yep, you got it; it's still Divinity time. I'm seriously pissed off at Larian Studios. The game works perfectly on my office PC, but crashes almost constantly on my home rig (mostly when saving or loading parts of the map). Managed to keep the game going by various gay workarounds, but those miserable fat Belgian bastards haven't released a proper patch for that yet! Damn them, damn them, I say! And I want to keep playing it!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP