- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
There's something glorious about Mondays, only I cannot put my finger on it. Something to do with finally leveling up. Yep, you got it; it's still Divinity time. I'm seriously pissed off at Larian Studios. The game works perfectly on my office PC, but crashes almost constantly on my home rig (mostly when saving or loading parts of the map). Managed to keep the game going by various gay workarounds, but those miserable fat Belgian bastards haven't released a proper patch for that yet! Damn them, damn them, I say! And I want to keep playing it!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP