- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
There's something glorious about Mondays, only I cannot put my finger on it. Something to do with finally leveling up. Yep, you got it; it's still Divinity time. I'm seriously pissed off at Larian Studios. The game works perfectly on my office PC, but crashes almost constantly on my home rig (mostly when saving or loading parts of the map). Managed to keep the game going by various gay workarounds, but those miserable fat Belgian bastards haven't released a proper patch for that yet! Damn them, damn them, I say! And I want to keep playing it!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP