- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Dear Mr. Brain,
I've told you often enough, do not to listen to my body. Just act rationally as a brain should.
Unfortunately, Mr. Brain has long since departed. Incidentally, avoiding pleasure and trying to acquire a new skill is an important step towards boosting your intelligence, which is something I aim to do, in an effort to achieve self-discipline, which I sadly lack. Also, do be careful when telling your brain to do stuff. The brain often gets distracted with what your cock wants. Don't ignore the cock completely, although you should try to listen to the brain more often. It certainly has more interesting things to say than the cock, which just dribbles things out. I realize that this "work those hemispheres" post is a bit corny, but just think about it for a second. When was the last time you read a book. Ah, forget it. Reading books isn't the only thing that enhances intelligence. Enjoying a nifty game such as Divinity and figuring things out on your own (as opposed to seeking help on the Net) is a very effective way of improving upon your problem-solving skills.
Question of the day: is there a person on this planet who has seen all the porn in the world?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP