- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
- Mornin '15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Now on Kickstarter
- PC Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Release in November
- Cliff Bleszinki's New Game is LawBreakers
- Bethesda Joins GOG.com
- FEATURE: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hands-on
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced
- Angry Birds Dev Rovio Lays-off More Staff
- Diablo 3 2.3.0 Patch Now Live
Dear Mr. Brain,
I've told you often enough, do not to listen to my body. Just act rationally as a brain should.
Unfortunately, Mr. Brain has long since departed. Incidentally, avoiding pleasure and trying to acquire a new skill is an important step towards boosting your intelligence, which is something I aim to do, in an effort to achieve self-discipline, which I sadly lack. Also, do be careful when telling your brain to do stuff. The brain often gets distracted with what your cock wants. Don't ignore the cock completely, although you should try to listen to the brain more often. It certainly has more interesting things to say than the cock, which just dribbles things out. I realize that this "work those hemispheres" post is a bit corny, but just think about it for a second. When was the last time you read a book. Ah, forget it. Reading books isn't the only thing that enhances intelligence. Enjoying a nifty game such as Divinity and figuring things out on your own (as opposed to seeking help on the Net) is a very effective way of improving upon your problem-solving skills.
Question of the day: is there a person on this planet who has seen all the porn in the world?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP