- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Dear Mr. Brain,
I've told you often enough, do not to listen to my body. Just act rationally as a brain should.
Unfortunately, Mr. Brain has long since departed. Incidentally, avoiding pleasure and trying to acquire a new skill is an important step towards boosting your intelligence, which is something I aim to do, in an effort to achieve self-discipline, which I sadly lack. Also, do be careful when telling your brain to do stuff. The brain often gets distracted with what your cock wants. Don't ignore the cock completely, although you should try to listen to the brain more often. It certainly has more interesting things to say than the cock, which just dribbles things out. I realize that this "work those hemispheres" post is a bit corny, but just think about it for a second. When was the last time you read a book. Ah, forget it. Reading books isn't the only thing that enhances intelligence. Enjoying a nifty game such as Divinity and figuring things out on your own (as opposed to seeking help on the Net) is a very effective way of improving upon your problem-solving skills.
Question of the day: is there a person on this planet who has seen all the porn in the world?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP