- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Dear Mr. Brain,
I've told you often enough, do not to listen to my body. Just act rationally as a brain should.
Unfortunately, Mr. Brain has long since departed. Incidentally, avoiding pleasure and trying to acquire a new skill is an important step towards boosting your intelligence, which is something I aim to do, in an effort to achieve self-discipline, which I sadly lack. Also, do be careful when telling your brain to do stuff. The brain often gets distracted with what your cock wants. Don't ignore the cock completely, although you should try to listen to the brain more often. It certainly has more interesting things to say than the cock, which just dribbles things out. I realize that this "work those hemispheres" post is a bit corny, but just think about it for a second. When was the last time you read a book. Ah, forget it. Reading books isn't the only thing that enhances intelligence. Enjoying a nifty game such as Divinity and figuring things out on your own (as opposed to seeking help on the Net) is a very effective way of improving upon your problem-solving skills.
Question of the day: is there a person on this planet who has seen all the porn in the world?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP