- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
Monty Python Live at the O2 Arena in London was broadcast yesterday via cinemas around the globe. I'm double-glad I got a chance to watch this last night. Haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's been great to see the Champanless Python crew gathered once more and doing their magic. They are all older than the pyramids, but they still have the energy.
Watched the entire show, still laughing at the classic sketches and some brilliant improv they made along the way, in addition to some referrences to contemporary politics and celebs - including Putin and Top Gear. Still can't remove the huge grin off my face.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP