- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
Monty Python Live at the O2 Arena in London was broadcast yesterday via cinemas around the globe. I'm double-glad I got a chance to watch this last night. Haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's been great to see the Champanless Python crew gathered once more and doing their magic. They are all older than the pyramids, but they still have the energy.
Watched the entire show, still laughing at the classic sketches and some brilliant improv they made along the way, in addition to some referrences to contemporary politics and celebs - including Putin and Top Gear. Still can't remove the huge grin off my face.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP