- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Monty Python Live at the O2 Arena in London was broadcast yesterday via cinemas around the globe. I'm double-glad I got a chance to watch this last night. Haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's been great to see the Champanless Python crew gathered once more and doing their magic. They are all older than the pyramids, but they still have the energy.
Watched the entire show, still laughing at the classic sketches and some brilliant improv they made along the way, in addition to some referrences to contemporary politics and celebs - including Putin and Top Gear. Still can't remove the huge grin off my face.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP