- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
Monty Python Live at the O2 Arena in London was broadcast yesterday via cinemas around the globe. I'm double-glad I got a chance to watch this last night. Haven't had this much fun in a long time and it's been great to see the Champanless Python crew gathered once more and doing their magic. They are all older than the pyramids, but they still have the energy.
Watched the entire show, still laughing at the classic sketches and some brilliant improv they made along the way, in addition to some referrences to contemporary politics and celebs - including Putin and Top Gear. Still can't remove the huge grin off my face.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP