- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
I've just sent footage of the new Unreal Engine 4 to a friend of mine. He refused to watch it because it's a 50-minute long video. Ya know I never watched Game of Thrones because it has sooo many episodes and they all last about 55 minutes. Fuck it, I just wont watch it and I wont read the books either because there are too many pages to go through -- oh noooo wall of text!!! The whole thing would take too much of my precious time that could wisely be spent by watching pictures of dead pigs and insane politicians. No, in fact, it's me being a smartass douchebag refusing to watch one of the most highly praised shows on the planet.
Sometimes I don't hate life, just the people I'm forced to share it with, including myself. Many times have I said to myself: "wow, that Vader is such an asshole... Hm, he does look cute though."
Hm, cock-slapping vs. self-gayness. What shall it be today? Either way, we're all on the pessimism boat. Bloody hell, I just watched 10 minutes of the Unreal Engine 4 video. I thought they'd show more stuff, instead they're just talking... Sheesh.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP