- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
I've just sent footage of the new Unreal Engine 4 to a friend of mine. He refused to watch it because it's a 50-minute long video. Ya know I never watched Game of Thrones because it has sooo many episodes and they all last about 55 minutes. Fuck it, I just wont watch it and I wont read the books either because there are too many pages to go through -- oh noooo wall of text!!! The whole thing would take too much of my precious time that could wisely be spent by watching pictures of dead pigs and insane politicians. No, in fact, it's me being a smartass douchebag refusing to watch one of the most highly praised shows on the planet.
Sometimes I don't hate life, just the people I'm forced to share it with, including myself. Many times have I said to myself: "wow, that Vader is such an asshole... Hm, he does look cute though."
Hm, cock-slapping vs. self-gayness. What shall it be today? Either way, we're all on the pessimism boat. Bloody hell, I just watched 10 minutes of the Unreal Engine 4 video. I thought they'd show more stuff, instead they're just talking... Sheesh.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP