- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
I've just sent footage of the new Unreal Engine 4 to a friend of mine. He refused to watch it because it's a 50-minute long video. Ya know I never watched Game of Thrones because it has sooo many episodes and they all last about 55 minutes. Fuck it, I just wont watch it and I wont read the books either because there are too many pages to go through -- oh noooo wall of text!!! The whole thing would take too much of my precious time that could wisely be spent by watching pictures of dead pigs and insane politicians. No, in fact, it's me being a smartass douchebag refusing to watch one of the most highly praised shows on the planet.
Sometimes I don't hate life, just the people I'm forced to share it with, including myself. Many times have I said to myself: "wow, that Vader is such an asshole... Hm, he does look cute though."
Hm, cock-slapping vs. self-gayness. What shall it be today? Either way, we're all on the pessimism boat. Bloody hell, I just watched 10 minutes of the Unreal Engine 4 video. I thought they'd show more stuff, instead they're just talking... Sheesh.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP