- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
I've just sent footage of the new Unreal Engine 4 to a friend of mine. He refused to watch it because it's a 50-minute long video. Ya know I never watched Game of Thrones because it has sooo many episodes and they all last about 55 minutes. Fuck it, I just wont watch it and I wont read the books either because there are too many pages to go through -- oh noooo wall of text!!! The whole thing would take too much of my precious time that could wisely be spent by watching pictures of dead pigs and insane politicians. No, in fact, it's me being a smartass douchebag refusing to watch one of the most highly praised shows on the planet.
Sometimes I don't hate life, just the people I'm forced to share it with, including myself. Many times have I said to myself: "wow, that Vader is such an asshole... Hm, he does look cute though."
Hm, cock-slapping vs. self-gayness. What shall it be today? Either way, we're all on the pessimism boat. Bloody hell, I just watched 10 minutes of the Unreal Engine 4 video. I thought they'd show more stuff, instead they're just talking... Sheesh.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP