- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
So, let's recap for a bit. The San Diego Comic Con is bringing quite a few movie trailers our way -- Mad Max, The Hobbit 3, Into The Storm, The Hunger Games -- but nothing too exciting. At least not for me. There supposedly a leaked Batman vs Superman teaser. Are you honestly excited about that one?
Now, as for the Mad Max trailer. I don't know. Is it just me or does it look like a well-made circus act. Seriously, they're just jumping all over the fucking place. Tom Hardy should be okay in this. But you really look at this movie and not think - wherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismel?
You want my comments on the Comic Con here. This one sums it up:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP