- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
So, let's recap for a bit. The San Diego Comic Con is bringing quite a few movie trailers our way -- Mad Max, The Hobbit 3, Into The Storm, The Hunger Games -- but nothing too exciting. At least not for me. There supposedly a leaked Batman vs Superman teaser. Are you honestly excited about that one?
Now, as for the Mad Max trailer. I don't know. Is it just me or does it look like a well-made circus act. Seriously, they're just jumping all over the fucking place. Tom Hardy should be okay in this. But you really look at this movie and not think - wherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismel?
You want my comments on the Comic Con here. This one sums it up:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP