- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
So, let's recap for a bit. The San Diego Comic Con is bringing quite a few movie trailers our way -- Mad Max, The Hobbit 3, Into The Storm, The Hunger Games -- but nothing too exciting. At least not for me. There supposedly a leaked Batman vs Superman teaser. Are you honestly excited about that one?
Now, as for the Mad Max trailer. I don't know. Is it just me or does it look like a well-made circus act. Seriously, they're just jumping all over the fucking place. Tom Hardy should be okay in this. But you really look at this movie and not think - wherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismel?
You want my comments on the Comic Con here. This one sums it up:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP