- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
So, let's recap for a bit. The San Diego Comic Con is bringing quite a few movie trailers our way -- Mad Max, The Hobbit 3, Into The Storm, The Hunger Games -- but nothing too exciting. At least not for me. There supposedly a leaked Batman vs Superman teaser. Are you honestly excited about that one?
Now, as for the Mad Max trailer. I don't know. Is it just me or does it look like a well-made circus act. Seriously, they're just jumping all over the fucking place. Tom Hardy should be okay in this. But you really look at this movie and not think - wherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismel?
You want my comments on the Comic Con here. This one sums it up:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP