- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
So, let's recap for a bit. The San Diego Comic Con is bringing quite a few movie trailers our way -- Mad Max, The Hobbit 3, Into The Storm, The Hunger Games -- but nothing too exciting. At least not for me. There supposedly a leaked Batman vs Superman teaser. Are you honestly excited about that one?
Now, as for the Mad Max trailer. I don't know. Is it just me or does it look like a well-made circus act. Seriously, they're just jumping all over the fucking place. Tom Hardy should be okay in this. But you really look at this movie and not think - wherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismelwherethefuckismel?
You want my comments on the Comic Con here. This one sums it up:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP